Picture This Ballooning
Things To Do in Yarra Valley ... Hot Air Ballooning
A hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley is a birds-eye view into this world famous wine region, with breathtaking views, flowing hills and valleys, and large open spaces that come to life with the sunrise and early morning. Hot air ballooning is certainly one of the best things to do in the Yarra Valley. Flying over the beautiful farms and vineyards in a hot air balloon provides an amazing and unforgettable way to experience the joys of nature.
Your experience will be followed by a delicious champagne breakfast at our beautiful Yarra Valley Lodge, the perfect end to a serene morning.
Your Yarra Valley Hot Air Balloon Flight includes:
- One-hour (approx) hot air balloon flight over the picturesque Yarra Valley
- Delicious unlimited hot breakfast with champagne at the Yarra Valley Lodge (optional)
- One of Australia’s most experienced hot air balloon pilots and crew
- Full insurance
- Transport to and from the launch and landing sites
- Tea and coffee before your flight at the Yarra Valley Lodge
- In-flight photos of you and your picturesque country background taken by camera attached to the balloon, available for purchase ($20) after your flight on USB stick
- Easy and free car parking at our meeting place
- CBD transfer for a fee of $40 per person
- Flight certificate (optional)